10 Things You Should Expect From Your IT Copywriter

Anyone who’s ever attempted advertising and marketing IT services or products is aware of that it’s a consultant field. Your clients withins...

6 Reasons Why Case Studies Are A Terrific Market For Freelance Writers

 I don't forget the primary time a patron supplied me a case examine writing assignment.


I become petrified.


It become early in my freelance writing profession and I didn’t even recognise what one appeared like. I had loads of questions. “What the heck is a case examine?” “How lengthy is it?” “What is the layout?” “How a lot do I charge?” 


I didn’t have a clue.


Of course, those days, I recognise more. A lot more. In fact, I write dozens of case research for customers every year.


Case research now rank excessive on my listing of the maximum captivating — and profitable — tasks I handle. (I’m positive happy that patron supplied me the activity all the ones years ago!)


If you’re unexpected with case research, don’t worry. They’re in reality pretty simple. A case examine is simply a flowery call for a fulfillment story – the story of a glad purchaser and his or her enjoy the use of a product or service. 


Lately, I’ve observed that increasingly groups want case research written, but have problems locating writers who can do the activity. 


That spells OPPORTUNITY for you and me.


And it receives better. Consider the following:


1. Case research aren't tough to write.


They are comparable in fashion and layout to a e-newsletter article. So if you could write one in every of the ones, you could write a case examine.


2. Case research are notably short


Usually approximately 400-800 phrases in length. Once you’ve received a bit enjoy, you’ll be capable of knock one off in much less than a day.


3. The codecs are standardized


Unlike advertisements and junk mail, you won’t get harassed out via way of means of having to give you a brilliant new idea or killer headline. The primary shape of a case examine is remarkably simple. All that’s required of you is to get the records and write a terrific piece.


4. Case examine writers are in call for


More groups are scrambling to get case research written these days than ever before. I can’t come up with an specific determine however, in my opinion, the call for for case examine writers has expanded notably during the last couple of years.


5. There is little competition


I’m now no longer positive why, however few copywriters move after this marketplace. Some won't understand it exists. Others can also additionally mistakenly assume that case research are stupid or technical. Not true! Case examine writing is storytelling. It’s fun. 


6. Case research pay well


Surprisingly well. Now you won’t get the celeb quotes paid to big-league junk mail copywriters. But maximum customers do pay handsomely for case examine writing. Earning $a hundred in step with hour isn't an unreasonable expectation for an skilled writer. I recognise many that earn lots more.


Right now the case examine marketplace is booming. Why now no longer soar in and get your proportion of those captivating and profitable writing gigs?


Summary:

Here's a notable new article from ForCopywritersOnly.com: "The call for for case take a look at writers is booming". Yet only a few freelance writers are privy to this a laugh and profitable market. This article explains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.